Friday, June 12, 2015

Here Am I, Send Me

In 2 Nephi 16:8, we read: "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then I said: Here am I; send me." 
What a great motivation for all of us! When the Lord asks us, are we going to be the first in line to do what He asks? Are we going to drop everything to follow Him?
This scripture has been an inspiration for me during my mission. Am I willing to do what He asks without question? When He asked me to go, I went without question. Will I do the rest of missionary work with that attitude of "Here am I, send me"? 
I invite all of us to rise to the call that the Lord has in mind for us! "Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not." (D&C 6:36)
I know that as we do what the Lord has in mind for us, He will provide a way.



En 2 Nefi 16:8, leemos: "Y luego oí la voz del Señor decir: ¿A quién enviaré, y quién irá por nosotros? Entonces dije: Heme aquí, envíame a mí." 
¡Que gran motivación por cada una de nosotras! ¿Cuando el Señor nos pide, estaremos el primero en línea para hacer lo que Él pide? ¿Vamos a dejar todo para seguir a Él?
Esta escritura ha sido una inspiración para mi durante mi misión. ¿Estoy dispuesta a hacer todo lo que quiere sin preguntar? Cuando Él me pidió ir, fui sin preguntar. ¿Haré la obra del Señor con una actitud de "Heme aquí, envíame a mí"?
Invito a todos nosotros a contestar esa llamada que el Señor tiene en mente por nosotros! "Elevad hacia mí todo pensamiento; no dudéis; no temáis." (DyC 6:36)
Yo sé que al hacer las cosas que el Señor tiene en mente para nosotros, Él proveerá una manera para hacerlo. 


No comments:

Post a Comment